Friday, November 9, 2007

Winding Down...

Working backwards...Dad and Uncle Jim were here most recently, and we accomplished quite a bit. It was definitely a jam packed vacation.
But now that life is getting closer to normal, I have a little time to blog about what's been happening in my personal life lately...
So without further ado, I give you "Winding Down"


Todd decided that Dad and UJ needed a little Guitar Hero.
I mean, come on, who doesn't?

Of course, as you can see, they had absolutely no fun whatsoever.
So, we decided to move on to Karaoke.

Again, no fun had here:)
Meanwhile, I had to rush off to work. Then, Todd, Dad, and UJ cracked open the first of our pale ale homebrew (Yummy-licious!), yanked out the muchies and totally rearranged the living room for Poker Night!
Let's see, so this round let's make Dr. Pepper wild, with Aces, Straights and Flushes, otherwise deuces, wait, I mean, fours, er, no... eights wild for everything else...
Okay, everyone got that?
Yeah, that's what I said!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails