Sunday, August 12, 2007

Late Night Shopping Extravaganza!

I was up late last night after a long, steady night at work, and I started perusing my favorites on Etsy.com. I found a cool new tool that lets you make posters out of listings, though I had to use my screenshot program to grab this image. When I went back today to see if the images were still there, they were. So, it did save them in my profile, or in cookies, or whatever. But, I still don't know if there's any purpose to it other than just allowing you to make your own customized images with listings. Hmm...
Still, look at all the fabulous offerings available! I did break down and buy two paintings from focuslineart, who's got a series called Tree Rings (top left). I can't wait to receive them and see how cool they are in the flesh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails