Monday, November 23, 2009

Shopping with a Gift Guide...


Check out some of the great things I found!!!

Fall Daisy Fused Glass Magnets ($14)

So playful, and I love the bright colors, of course! Sure to brighten up any kitchen for the winter.

From nivenglassoriginals,

And then, there's this cute little Blue Jay just waiting to perch on your tree...he could even dress up the windows after the tree comes down. Or, maybe nest in your house plants!

Golden Amber Starburst Stained Glass Mandala Suncatcher ($60)

If you haven't noticed, I tend towards the oranges and yellows :)
Another bright cheery flower to perk up the winter months.
(BTW, I've recently moved back to Nebraska from Napa, California, so I'll be surrounding myself with all the bright cheery things I can get my hands on to help me through this winter!)

From etherealgirls,

Blue Frida Strength Amulet Necklace ($21)

For the art lover, or more specifically, the Frida Kahlo lover...what a great little pendant and I love the oxidation on the chain that gives it a very vintage feel!

From Glassprimitif,

Not sure what to get for him? I love these whimsical and playful cufflinks! Perfect for a little stocking stuffer!


There are so many great gift ideas here, you won't go wrong! Promise!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails