Friday, July 15, 2011

Sculptural Stained Glass Mirror Project Complete

Remember this post from February? Yeah, neither did I, apparently! I began documenting the process of creating this fabulous mirror for the "Stars Are Out" gala supporting the Memories in the Making art program for the The Independence House (a care facility in Lincoln, Nebraska) and the Nebraska Alzheimer Association. Then, I got really busy with about a hundred other things all at once!

Well, I'm happy to say that the mirror turned out fabulously...
At the Artists' Reception with my mirror
(photograph by Julie Lemons)

I was able to get a photograph of the mirror before letting it go to get auctioned off. The gala was a success and a lot of fun, to boot! My husband tagged along and my friend, Julie took a great photo of the both of us:)

 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails