Thursday, April 26, 2007

Beginning fusing and stained glass classes...

Both classes went extremely well this week. Unfortunately, it seems that not many people are interested in fused glass this go around. That just means that my ONE student will get very extra special attention from the three people available to teach her! Also, it means that we can add another independent study night at the studio.
The stained glass class was overwhelmingly popular in comparison. We expected only four students to walk in the door and have now got a class roll of nine! Yea! I have a good feeling about the next 8 weeks and some of the amazing projects that will be spilling out the door in the hands of this group of students.
Well, I'm off to bed to dream about glass and mosaics! Tomorrow evening is the mosaic stepping stone class and I can't wait to make mine! Hopefully, I'll get the chance to head to the new climbing gym in Napa with Todd. I can't wait to try it out.
Goodnight and sweet dreams:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails