Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I Love Alanis Morissette! and other studio news...

Check out this great spoof on the Black-Eyed Peas "My Humps" from YouTube.



In studio news, Michele has been in Las Vegas for the last week with a couple of friends checking out the glass expo. She promises to come home with lots of new toys!! Yea! I can't wait to see!

Also, with Michele away, I've been firing the kilns. I love coming up with my own firing schedules - even more so when they turn out the way I thought they should.
I just unloaded a bunch of new pendants for my Etsy.com shop using 22k gold decals. I'm so excited to get them finished and up online. Hopefully within the week!

Plus, I've got a bunch of stained glass pendants that need to be soldered.

So, finally, after a long vacation, I am getting back to my work. It feels so good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails