Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Belated Thank You...


...to the IN Crowd of Etsy, the Indiana Street Team.
I had so much fun taking part in their online Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt.

They hid Thanksgiving themed items in item listings from their shops.
It was quite a challenge to find all the items, there were some tricky ones!
I was just lucky enough to be drawn as the winner from 16 correct entries!
I was so excited and surprised to find out that I won! My fiance jumped when I shouted "Whoo-hoo!"
My gift basket included beautiful jewelry, lovely candles, and more!!
Special thanks to:
PinGwen
TexturedTurtle
Berry Creek Candles
Nana's Sewing Room
The Peach Martini
Celestial Beings & More
Guiding Light Candles
(and forgive me if I've forgotten anyone)
Thanks again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails