- You will always remember: You are a creative woman.
- You will honor your creativity by nurturing it.
- You will honor your sister's creativity by nurturing it also.
- You will allow yourself to take creative risks.
- You will use your creativity to express and increase the beauty of the world.
- You will use your creativity to express truth.
- You will use your creativity to see more beauty.
- You will allow yourself and your art to be a work in progress.
- You will allow your creativity to be the "true voice" you hear when others may scoff.
- You will accept and love yourself during times of feeling fallow, trusting this quiet time is necessary to precede new birth or creation.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Ten Commandments of Creative Women
I happened upon this at Moondance.org, and wanted to pass it on: