Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Prairie Window Continued...

I'm getting quicker! Yesterday, in the three hour period that I was in the studio, I finished almost the entire (center left) row of diamonds and small mitred cuts of lead pictured here:


The previous row took me twice as long! To see previous stages check here and here and here and lastly, here.

Each time I go into the studio to work on the piece, I devote a three hour period to working on the window. If I stay longer, my patience thins, and I start to make imprecise cuts. Yesterday, however, I felt as if I could keep on going. But, I stopped nonetheless.

Just looking at the pictures makes me want to get into the studio and work on the piece some more... I think I may be coming addicted to leaded stained glass!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails